En12975 Certified Tile Roof Solar Water Collector
|FOB Price:||US $229 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $229/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ILHC-5815H
- Concentrating: Yes
- Type: Vacuum Solar Collector
- Pipe Material: Copper
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy
- Trademark: Inlight; OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Certification: CE
- Working Temperature Range: Medium Temperature
- Application: Water Heater, Solar Thermal, Room Heating, Swimming Pool Heating
- Absorber Coating: 3 Layers
- Color: Black or Silvery
- Specification: 12-30tubes
- HS Code: 8419191000
Products specifications and details:
|Item No.||Solar Heat-pipe Tube||Collector Size||Packing||Container Loading|
|Tube Nos.||Tube Size/ mm||L*W (mm)||Volume/cbm||20GP||40HQ|
|1. Direct-flow Header: High quality red copper, inlet & outlet Φ22mm|
|2. Manifold Shell: High-quality black/ gray aluminum alloy 2mm|
|3. Insulation: High-density compression-moulded rockwool 50mm|
|4. Heat-pipe Tube: Three-target vacuum tube, Φ14 or 24mm condensor copper heat pipe, Aluminium fin|
|5. Mounting Frame: Black/ gray aluminum alloy 1.8mm, suitable for roof or exterior wall installation|
|6. Accessories: Thermal paste,copper connectors|
|7. Working Pressure: 6.0 Bar|
|8. Collector Tilt Angle: 20°~90°(Vertical/ horizontal shift: -5°/-5°)|
|9. Hail Resistance: < Φ30 mm|
|10. Anti-freezing: > - 40°C|
Heat Pipe Solar Collector working principle:
1. The heat pipe series solarkollektor are always connected with existing heating supply device.
2. The selective coating on the inner Cover of the evacuated tubes converts solar energy into heat energy and transfers heat to the heat pipes by aluminium fins.
3. The liquid in the heat pipe changes into vapour which rises to the condenser.
4. The heat then passes through the heat exchanger and the vapour becomes liquid, returning to the base of the heat pipe.
5. The heat conducts to the heat transfer liquid (anti-freezing liquid or water) via a copper pipe.
6. This transference of heat into the liquid creates a continuous circulation as long as the collector is heated by the sun.
1. With special copper heat pipes,rapid heat transfer,more reliable,higher efficient
2. Perfect appearance anti-freeze,can be used in extreme cold area
3. No water in the vacuum tubes,even one glass vacuum tube broke,the whole system still can work as usual,no leakage
4. Can be connected with high pressure water pipe directly(max working pressure reach to 700 kPa)
5. Solar collector and storage tank is seperated installation
6. Pretty free installation of solar collector and storage tank according to building.
7. Easy plug-in installation and free maintenance