Black Chrome Coating Flat Panel Solar Collector
|FOB Price:||US $150-300 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $150-300/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||7000 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Export Carton Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: IL-FC03
- Application: Water Heater, Solar Thermal
- Trademark: INLIGHT/OEM
- Origin: China(Mainland)
- Type: Flat Panel
- Pipe Material: Glass
- Specification: 2000*1060*70 2000*1060*80 2000*1060*90
- HS Code: 8419191000
Flat panel solar collector is a device that absorbs solar energy from the sun and converts it into usable heat energy, the heat is normally absorbed by water in the loop, or a freeze-resistant water mixture, a kind of medium used to supplement hot water heating or house air heating.
1. Suitable for domestic, dormitories, parks, hotels, schools, public showers, swimming pools, restaurants and other sites requiring for large hot water use
2. Flat plate solar collector presents a tube plate structure with a high efficiency, pressurized, insolation resistant, reliable quality with 15 years lifespan.
3. Suitable for open or closed Loop (glycol-water) active solar water heating system.
4. Flat plate is suggested to be used in non-frozen area, in frozen area, it is suggested to be used in active closed loop system with anti-freezing liquid for heat exchange.
5. Easy installation on slope or flat roof with little maintenance needed.
6. The high absorption: α S ≥ 92%, low emissivity: H ≤ 10%, daily thermal efficiency η D ≥ 55%
|Specifications||Dimension(mm)||2000*1060*70 / 2000*1060*80 / 2000*1060*90|
|Aperture area||2 m 2|
|Net Weight||32kg / 33kg / 35kg accordingly|
|Cover Sheet||Glass Material||Tempered woven / low-iron tempered glass|
|Absorber||Coating||Selective / Black Chrome|
|Efficiency||Absorptivity ≥95%, emissivity ≤4%|
|Absorber Plate||All copper T2, δ=0.12mm|
|Header Tube||All copper T2, Φ22*0.6*1060mm, 2pcs|
|Riser Tube||All copper T2, Φ10*0.5mm, 8pcs|
|Insulation||Materials||Glass wool + high density polyurethane foam|
|Thickness||30mm/ 40mm/ 50mm accordingly|
|Casing||Material||Embossed aluminum back sheet 0.3mm|
|Sealing||Metal elasticity proof, never aging|
|Working Pressure||6.0 Bar ( Max 10 bar )|
|Work Temperature||(-)35~180 o C with anti-freeze liquid|